- English – two GCSEs, one in Language and one in Literature
- Mathematics – one GCSE
- Combined Science – two GCSEs
- Religious Education – one GCSE
- Physical Education
- PSHE (Personal, Social, Health & Economic education)
Option Subjects - All GCSE unless stated
Art, Craft & Design
Marketing & Enterprise (Cambridge Nat)
Sport Studies (Cambridge National)
- This will lead to a maximum of nine GCSEs.
- Any Option subject will be offered only if there is a sufficient number of students selecting it to justify running the course.
- For those wishing to gain the EBacc, you should ensure your options include: History or Geography and a Foreign Language
We believe that certain combinations of subjects reduce the breadth of the KS4 programme and therefore will not allow the following combinations:
1. You may pick either GCSE Computer Science or Creative iMedia (Cambridge National)
2. You may pick either GCSE PE or Sport Studies (Cambridge National)
3. You may pick either GCSE Media or Creative iMedia (Cambridge National)
4. You may select either GCSE Business or Enterprise and Marketing (Cambridge National)
5. You may select either GCSE Design & Technology or GCSE D&T Textiles
Making your option choices online
The procedure for accessing options online will be emailed to parents, carers and students.