1. Play "Keep up the balloon". Focus on stretching and big movements.
2. Paint pictures – on paper or on the floor outside.
3. Have a go at Yoga or a dance routine on YouTube.
4. Tie dye or paint t shirts. You can event print a design for these and have someone iron it on.
5. Do the gardening.
6. Make jewellery (string and beads) if this is safe to do so.
7. Make a life story about yourself. Or maybe a mood board of all the things you like!
8. Make paper aeroplanes and boats. Race these. Use descriptive words to talk about what is happening. Try new designs and techniques i.e. fast or slow.
9. Play musical games i.e. musical statues/musical chairs
10. Do the cooking/baking
11. Plan recipes – Look online at healthy recipes that can be tried
12. Decorate the garden with chalk
13. Make giant bubbles outside
14. Have a sports day
15. Have a disco
16. Do a virtual tour online– you could visit a zoo or a museum!
17. Do a music making game online: https://musiclab.chromeexperiments.com/
18. Treasure hunt
19. Indoor/garden picnic
20. Skittles or throwing balls into baskets
21. Indoor beanbag curling
22. Do a workout video online i.e. Joe Wicks on YouTube.