Exam Results Days
Thursday 17 August: AS and A-level results
Year 13: Results available from H5 between 09:00 and 10:00
Year 12: Results available from H5 between 09:30 and 10:30
Thursday 24 August: GCSE results
Year 11: Results available from H5 between 10:00 and 11:00
Year 9/10/12: Results available from H5 between 10:30 and 11:30
Please remember that results cannot be given by telephone and cannot be given to anyone else without the
What happens if I don’t collect my results?
- Any Year 13 results not collected by 10:00 on 17 August will be posted home
- Any Year 12 results not collected by 10:30 on 17 August will be available for collection on 24 August
- Any Year 11 results not collected by 11:00 on 24 August will be posted home
- Any Year 9, 10 or 12 results not collected by 11:30 on 24 August will be in registers for the start of the new term
What happens if I’m not around on results day?
You have two options:
1. If you want someone else to collect your results for you on results day, you (not your parents) must provide a letter to Mrs Haywood, giving your permission to give them to someone else. You can send a letter to school or email email@example.com
2. If you do not want to wait until September for your results, you need to provide a stamped addressed envelope. Please send this to the School Office by Wednesday
16 August for A and AS levels and by Wednesday 23 August for GCSEs.
Advice will be available in the Bartlett Hall for any student wishing to discuss the ‘next step’ on receiving their results. This will be important for those wishing to join the Sixth Form or applying for University places.