Welcome to the Bishop Luffa Parents and Friends page. Our aim is to support the school through fundraising events and regular financial commitment by Gift Aid. This allows the school to plan and budget for future projects, which will benefit the education and environment of our children during their school years at Bishop Luffa.
This support is much appreciated by the Headteacher and staff at Bishop Luffa school.
There are many areas you could become involved with the PFA:
- Joining the PFA Committee
- Attending and helping at fundraising events
- Regular financial donations through Gift Aid
- Second-hand Uniform shop
The Gift Aid form can be used to set up a monthly Gift Aid payment to support the School, or make a one off payment. The form should be returned to the PFA Gift Aid Secretary, c/o The School Office.
For more information please contact Simon Tooley – firstname.lastname@example.org
Parents and Friends Events
The Parents & Friends Association are running the following events during the forthcoming school year.
- Sunday 30 September 2018 – Year 7 Picnic
- Saturday 13 October 2018 - Adult Quiz Night
- Saturday 10 November 2018 – Murder Mystery Night
- Wednesday 21 November 2018 – Annual General Meeting
- Saturday 19 January 2019 - Burns Night
- Thursday 2 May 2019 - Grand Draw
- Friday 29 March 2019 - Year 7 and 8 School Disco
- Friday 28 June 2019 – Year 11 Prom
- Saturday 6 July 2019 - Barn Dance & Hog Roast
If you would like further information please contact Simon Tooley – Co-Chair of the PFA
Simon Tooley – email@example.com