We are a school of hope, where students are invited to explore their God-given potential.
OUR VISION as a school comes from John 10:10: ‘I came so you can have life – life in all its fullness’. Our aim is to show every child what 'life in all its fullness' means, so they can live out their God-given potential.
OUR VALUES are expressed in our school motto: ‘always our best because everyone matters’. Jesus told us ‘love each other as I have loved you’ (John 15:12). We want all of our students to know that they are loved and to treat other people and the world around them with love and respect.
Staff at Bishop Luffa commit to:
- Inspire all students to be ambitious about their futures
- Encourage and develop leadership
- Develop partnerships within, and beyond, the school
- Foster engagement in personal and spiritual development
- Nurture a sense of belonging to a safe school and the wider world