Welcome to Bishop Luffa School. We aim to foster the intellectual, social, creative, physical, moral and spiritual development of all our pupils.
We see each child as a unique person with a God-given individual identity. We strive to help children learn to live together and work for the common good, not just for themselves. We recognise that only in giving due importance to moral and spiritual development can a child grow into a mature adult.
Our curriculum and pastoral arrangements are not an end in themselves. They are the means to develop our pupils into whole, happy and well-educated people. This is a joint enterprise between pupil, school, home, church and the wider community. Each of us plays a vital role in realising our vision:
Our aim is to show every child what 'life in all its fullness' means.
We are a school of hope, where students are invited to explore their God-given potential.
Staff at Bishop Luffa commit to:
- Inspire all students to be ambitious about their futures
- Encourage and develop leadership amongst students and staff
- Develop partnerships within, and beyond, the school
- Foster engagement in personal and spiritual development
- Nurture a sense of belonging to a safe school and the wider world
Mr Austen Hindman, Head Teacher